Joining us this week is Dave Blakey, CEO and Co-Founder Snapt.
Snapt develops high-end solutions for application delivery. We provide load balancing, web acceleration, caching and security for critical services.
Joining us this week is Syed Zaeem Hosain, CTO and Founder of Aeris from the KeyBanc Emerging Tech Summit.
Aeris is a technology partner with a proven history of helping companies unlock the value of IoT. For more than a decade, we’ve powered critical projects for some of the most demanding customers of IoT services. Aeris strives to fundamentally improve businesses by dramatically reducing costs, accelerating time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams. Built from the ground up for IoT and globally tested at scale, Aeris IoT Services are based on the broadest technology stack in the industry, spanning connectivity up to vertical solutions. As veterans of the industry, we know that implementing an IoT solution can be complex, and we pride ourselves on making it simpler
Joining us this week is Mike D. Kail, previously the CTO of Cybric and Yahoo’s CIO and SVP of Infrastructure.
• RANT Cast on Cybersecurity Regulations from Governments
o Security is Important but NOT a Priority
• Culture around Security is Lacking
• Time for Security Tech to Include UI Testing and Consider User Experience
• Confusing on Not-Working Security Settings and Profit Motives
o Security thru Transparency
• Accountability of Provider in Turning off Security based on Requests
• Definition on Distributed Ledgers / Blockchain & Scalability Challenges
• Promise of Blockchain and Good Application for It / Digital Identity
• Zero Trust Security Overview
• Equifax Example and Regulation
In this week’s podcast, Chris Steffen, Technical Security Director at Cryptzone joins Rob Hirschfeld and myself to cover the latest topics in cloud, edge and data security. Chris is a well-respected cloud security expert with practical experience securing large infrastructures as well as an excellent speaker and influencer on all things security,
• Current State of Cloud Security
• Where & What is On-Premises?
• Hardware Security and Lack of Industry Use
• Coming of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation from European Union) and Impact on US and Global Industry