Joining us this week is Mark Collier, Chief Operating Officer, OpenStack Foundation.
About OpenStack Foundation
The OpenStack Foundation (OSF) supports the development and adoption of open infrastructure globally, across a community of 100,000 individuals in 187 countries, by hosting open source projects and communities of practice, including datacenter cloud, edge computing, NFV, CI/CD and container infrastructure.
- Status of OpenStack from OpenStack Summit Berlin
- State of Open Source from Licensing and Sustainability Perspective
- History of Big Tent and Learnings for New Direction Moving Forward
- Running OpenStack Foundation and Open Source Challenges
- Multiple Open Source Projects working Together
- Open Infrastructure Projects
The Open Infrastructure Summit that Mark mentioned will be held in Denver, Colorado from April 29-May 1. Registration is currently open.